C2C Core Fit Netball Size Chart
3D Clearview Fit Size Guide
For C2C's New Digitally Remastered Core Fit
C2C is digitally remastering our garments with a 100% commitment to your fit satisfaction, size consistency and size selection ease. C2C ClearView is the easiest way to see the distance between fabric and body on a true shape 3D Avatar.
Layered semi transparent fabric and coloured pressure maps answer almost all questions about fabric in 3D view, and show how our fabric fits against the body with purpose of use defined.
We have 4 main levels of Garment Compression or Tightness:
- Comfort Fit - extra room for your comfort and breathability
- Core Fit - standard fit with total range of motion
- High Performance (HP) Fit - fitted athletic cut, no excess fabric and total mobility
- Compression Fit - tight like a second skin
Core Fit Netball Dress
|Plain View||ClearView Pressure Map|
(size 10G shown)
(size 12 shown)
(size 16 shown)
Find your size
Check if your item comes in Girls, Youth, Womens or Mens and find which size your body measures closest to (see How To Measure guide below).
What’s behind every digitally remastered "NEW FIT" seal?
- 30 Year Master Pattern Maker - Expert craftspeople have used their vast experience to create your garment fit, form and function.
- Industry Data and Standards Analysed - 30,000 Australian full body scans have been used to decide every measurement in our 3D body shape models.
- Sampled & Fitted - We make virtual and physical samples and have tried on every garment to see the comfort and performance for ourselves.
- We Own Our Patterns - Regardless of our supplier, we use our own patterns, so our size standard is maintained and our fit is consistent.
Size Specification Guarantee
Where you see the "NEW FIT" Seal, we guarantee to replace your garment, if it doesn't match within 1cm of the half garment specifications.
User comfort and optimum performance, straight out of the box, is our duty.